The purpose of the following rules and regulations is to instill discipline and good behavior amongst students.
Attendance and Punctuality
- All students must attend school and be punctual. These shall include activities conducted outside/after the school, e.g. seminars, extra classes, etc.
- 75% attendance is compulsory for all students failing which he/she may not be eligible for sitting in the exams.
- Absent students must produce a valid medical certificate or a letter from the parent or legal guardian. Letters must state the reasons for absence from the school.
- Students should not leave the school premises during study hours without the written permission of the principal.
- Sick or unwell students shall leave the school only when they are escorted by a family member or guardian.
- A student returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease, should produce a doctor's certificate permitting him/her to attend the school.
- Students shall be inside the school gate not later than 7:45 A.M. in summers and 8 A.M. winters.
- School shall take a disciplinary action against students who regularly come late to the school.
- Students should wear proper school uniform when inside the school premises. Any type of modification to the school uniform is not allowed.
- T-shirt or shirt must be properly tucked in.
- Trousers/shorts must be in straight cut and skirts should be knee length.
- Belt and I-card should be worn all the time.
- Students should wear proper attire for games and sports.
Jewelry or Electronic Gadgets
- Students are not allowed to wear expensive heavy jewelry inside the school. This includes rings, chains, bangles, et al. However, girls are allowed to wear small plain earrings.
- Nails should be short and clean.
- Makeup should not be used.
- Students should not bring any kind of electronic gadget inside school.
- Mobiles are not allowed.
Behavior and Conduct
- During assembly, students must maintain silence and pay attention to all the proceedings.
- Students must wear the school uniform in all school functions and PTM’s.
- Students should maintain self-discipline inside the classroom.
- Students should not throw litter inside the classroom.
- Students should not conduct any activity inside the laboratory without the presence of a teacher.
- Students should keep their surroundings clean and tidy.
- Students should greet all the faculty members and teachers of the school.