The school is soon to be affiliated to CBSE and the CCE guidelines have been implemented from Class Nursery onward with a Grading system reflecting Scholastic as well as Co-Scholastic areas in the Report Card. Project work and Oral testing emphasize the importance on self-exploration and presentation skills. A strong academic curriculum is followed with emphasis on experiential learning through planned class activities, audio visual aids and Multiple Intelligence lesson plans, Modules on the Smart Boards supplement the teaching content in all classrooms from Toddlers to VII.
There is no formal examination for students of Nursery to Class III. The Report Cards of the children are based on the assessment / evaluation done on the basis of day to day observation.
- Students of classes Toddlers to K.G. will be assessed on the basis of their day to day performance. No formal examination or tests will be conducted for them.
- Classes I, II & III will be assessed on the basis of their Weekly Worksheet Cycles. No Semester Exams will be held for Classes I,II & III. They will be assessed on the basis of their Weekly Test Cycles.
- For Classes IV-VI, the Central Board of Secondary Education has introduced the scheme of continuous and comprehensive evaluation in its affiliated schools. The continuous and comprehensive evaluation has been divided into two parts.
Part I consists of evaluation of scholastic areas.
Part II consists of evaluation of Co-scholastic Areas
- Weekly tests are held on Tuesday in rotation for all subjects for Classes I-VII.
- Two formal examinations, one in each semester for Classes IV-VII are held.