Age eligibility (As on 1st April of the academic session for which admission is sought)
- Sprouts (Play group) - 18 months
- Pre-Nursery - 2 years
- Nursery - 3 years
- K.G. - 4 years
- Class I - 5 years
- Class II onwards – on the basis of previous class
- Registration is the first step for seeking admission in SRS International School.
- The mandatory registration fee of Rs.500/- can be paid through following modes :-
- By cash at Admission Office, SRS International School, Greater Faridabad.
- By draft/pay order of Rs.500/- (to be drawn in favour of SRS International School) to be submitted at Admission Office, SRS International School, Greater Faridabad.
- In case of submission by post/courier, form may be sent to SRS International School, SRS Chowk, Sector-88, Greater Faridabad (Haryana)-121002, Ph: +91 129 4072888, +91 8826910002/09.
- Parents are requested to use a reliable agency for posting /couriering the registration form to school.
- A self attested copy of birth certificate, proof of residence and recent passport size photograph of ward and parents must be affixed on the form as well as before submission at the admission counter at school.
- Admission to class Nursery will be through informal interaction with parents and child.
- Date and timings for interaction will be intimated telephonically.
- Incomplete registration forms will not be processed.
- Parents are advised not to fill more than one form for an applicant.
- Submission of registration form does not guarantee admission, which will depend on the number of seats available.
- The list of selected children will be displayed on the school website as well as the Admission office of primary wing. Parents shall also be informed telephonically.
- On confirmation of grant of admission, parents will be required to deposit the fee within stipulated time failing which the offer of admission shall stand cancelled and the seat will be offered to another applicant.
Admissions (Sprouts- VII):-
- SRS International School, Greater Faridabad, welcomes inquiries from eager and confident learners of class Sprouts- VII, for session 2017-18.
- On account of seats being very limited, the admission process focuses on getting to know an applicant very well through interaction and academic assessment.
- Dates/suitable time for interaction and academic assessment (Classes Pre Nursery-VII) will be given at the time of registration. For applicants of Sprouts, only interaction will be held.
For Admission queries, please contact:
Ph: +91 129 4072888, +91 8826910002/09